Chapter I General Provisions
为深入贯彻党的十九大和全国教育大会精神，完善职业教育和培训体系，深化产教融合、校企合作，充分发挥企业在技术技能人才培养和人力资源开发中的重要主体作用，根据《加快推进教育现代化实施方案（2018-2022年）》《国家职业教育改革实施方案》要求，制定本办法。 The first is to thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the National Education Conference, improve the vocational education and training system, deepen the integration of production and education, school-enterprise cooperation, and give full play to the important role of enterprises in the cultivation of technical and skilled personnel and human resource development. The Measures are formulated in accordance with the requirements of the Implementation Plan for Accelerating the Modernization of Education (2018-2022) and the National Implementation Plan for Vocational Education Reform.
本办法规定的产教融合型企业是指深度参与产教融合、校企合作，在职业院校、高等学校办学和深化改革中发挥重要主体作用，行为规范、成效显著，创造较大社会价值，对提升技术技能人才培养质量，增强吸引力和竞争力，具有较强带动引领示范效应的企业。 Article 2 The production-education integration enterprises stipulated in these Measures refer to the in-depth participation in production-education integration and school-enterprise cooperation, which play an important role in vocational schools and colleges in running schools and deepening reforms. They have significant behavioral norms and effective results, creating a large scale. Social value, to enhance the quality of technical and technical personnel training, enhance attractiveness and competitiveness, and have a strong driving effect of leading demonstration enterprises.
建设产教融合型企业，按照政府引导、企业自愿、平等择优、先建后认、动态实施的基本原则开展。 Article 3 The construction of a production-education-integrated enterprise shall be carried out in accordance with the basic principles of government guidance, voluntary enterprises, equality of choice, prior recognition and dynamic implementation.
国家发展改革委、教育部会同相关部门共同负责建设产教融合型企业工作的政策统筹、组织管理和监督实施。 Article 4 The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education are jointly responsible for coordinating, organizing, managing and supervising the implementation of policies for the construction of a production-education integrated enterprise.
The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education have incorporated the construction of a production-education integration enterprise into the overall institutional arrangement to deepen the reform of production-education integration. The evaluation method guides localities to establish information service platforms and information storage banks for the integration of production-education-based enterprises, and to perform the daily management of the construction of integrated production-education-based enterprises.
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Finance, the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council and other relevant departments shall cooperate with each other to provide policy support and promote implementation of the construction of a production-education integrated enterprise based on their functions and responsibilities.
Provincial (including cities with separate plans, the same below) development and reform departments and education administration departments are jointly responsible for the organization declaration, review and confirmation, construction cultivation, certification evaluation and daily management of the construction of production-education integrated enterprises in the region.
Chapter II Construction and Cultivation Conditions
在中国境内注册成立的企业，通过独资、合资、合作等方式，利用资本、技术、知识、设施、管理等要素，依法举办或参与举办职业教育、高等教育，在实训基地、学科专业、教学课程建设和技术研发等方面稳定开展校企合作，并具备以下条件之一。 Article 5 An enterprise incorporated in China shall , through sole investment, joint ventures, cooperation, etc., utilize capital, technology, knowledge, facilities, management and other elements to organize or participate in vocational education and higher education in accordance with the law, in training bases and disciplines. School-enterprise cooperation has been steadily carried out in majors, teaching course construction, and technology research and development, and one of the following conditions is met.
1. Independently or as an important sponsor to participate in the establishment of vocational colleges or universities; or to provide technical skills training services to society through corporate universities and other forms; or to participate in the establishment of industry or regional industry-education integration (vocational education) group.
2. Undertake the pilot tasks of modern apprenticeship system and new enterprise apprenticeship system; or accept vocational colleges or college students (including military college professional and technical students) to conduct internship training for more than 60 months per year in the past 3 years.
3. Undertake the pilot task of implementing the 1 + X certificate (degree certificate + vocational skill level certificate) system.
4. Carry out school-enterprise cooperation with relevant vocational colleges or universities with substantive content and specific projects, and build more than 3 disciplines and specialties through order classes.
5. Co-construct a production-education integration training base through school-enterprise cooperation, or donate teaching facilities and equipment in vocational colleges, etc., and have invested more than 1 million yuan in the past three years.
6. Obtained the intellectual property certificate (invention patent, utility model patent, software copyright, etc.) shared with the cooperative vocational college within the past 3 years.
重点建设培育主动推进制造业转型升级的优质企业，以及现代农业、智能制造、高端装备、新一代信息技术、生物医药、节能环保、新能源、新材料以及研发设计、数字创意、现代交通运输、高效物流、融资租赁、工程咨询、检验检测认证、电子商务、服务外包等急需产业领域企业，以及养老、家政、托幼、健康等社会领域龙头企业。 Article 6 Focus on the construction and cultivation of high-quality enterprises that actively promote the transformation and upgrading of the manufacturing industry, as well as modern agriculture, intelligent manufacturing, high-end equipment, next-generation information technology, biomedicine, energy conservation and environmental protection, new energy, new materials, and research and development design, digital creativity, modernization Transportation, efficient logistics, financial leasing, engineering consulting, inspection and certification, e-commerce, service outsourcing and other urgently needed companies in the industrial field, as well as leading enterprises in the social fields such as pension, housekeeping, child care, and health. Priority will be given to companies that serve the country's major strategies, with strong demand for technical and skilled personnel, and proactively increase investment in human capital, with large development potential and outstanding performance in fulfilling social responsibilities. Enterprises whose main business is education and training are not included in the scope of construction and cultivation in principle.
企业无重大环保、安全、质量事故，具有良好信用记录，无涉税等违法违规经营行为。 Article 7 The enterprise has no major environmental protection, safety, and quality accidents, has a good credit history, and has no illegal or illegal operations related to taxes and other acts.
Chapter III Construction Implementation Procedures
产教融合型企业的建设实施由国家发展改革委、教育部会同相关部门结合开展国家产教融合建设试点统筹部署。 Article 8 The construction and implementation of a production-education integration enterprise shall be carried out by the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education in conjunction with relevant departments to carry out the overall planning and deployment of the national production-education integration construction.
省级行政区域内的企业按照自愿申报、复核确认、建设培育、认证评价等程序开展产教融合型企业建设实施。 Article 9 Enterprises within the provincial administrative region shall carry out the construction and implementation of a production-education integration enterprise in accordance with procedures such as voluntary declaration, review and confirmation, construction cultivation, and certification evaluation.
1. Voluntary declaration. Provincial development and reform, education administrative departments, in conjunction with relevant departments and relevant urban people's governments, combined with the relevant requirements for the development of the national production-education integration pilot, organize enterprises within the jurisdiction that meet the conditions for construction and cultivation to apply for and submit certification materials on a voluntary basis. Provincial development and reform and education administrative departments shall establish an information service platform for the integration of production and education, and implement online declaration, online acceptance and online processing.
2. Review and confirm. Provincial development and reform, education administration departments, industry authorities and industry organizations, etc., shall review the enterprises declared in their jurisdictions, be included in the scope of construction and cultivation, meet the requirements, and be included in the construction information reserve database for the integration of production and education. Publicity.
3. Construction and cultivation. The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education have jointly organized national pilot projects for the integration of production and education, guided the development of integrated production and education enterprises in various places, encouraged and supported enterprises to participate in organizing education in various ways, and deeply participated in the reform of "introducing enterprises into education" to promote students. Systematize and standardize internship training in enterprises, give play to the important role of enterprises in running schools, establish a collaborative innovation and achievement transformation mechanism with enterprises as the main body, and improve the level and quality of on-the-job education and training of enterprise employees. Localities should develop specific and practical cultivation measures in a targeted manner. To build and cultivate enterprises, a three-year plan for the integration of production and education and school-enterprise cooperation must be formulated and publicly released to the whole society, and it must go through a construction and cultivation period of at least one year.
4. Certification evaluation. Based on the advancement of pilot work in various places, the Ministry of Education and the National Development and Reform Commission have studied and formulated certification standards and evaluation methods for integrated production-education enterprises, and guided provincial governments to introduce specific implementation measures, establish a certification list for integrated production-education enterprises, The enterprises that build the information storehouse of the converged enterprise conduct year-by-year and batch certification, and regularly announce and recommend to the whole society. Support for third-party evaluations of production-education integration enterprises.
中央企业、全国性特大型民营企业整体申报建设国家产教融合型企业，由国家发展改革委、教育部会同相关部门部署实施。 Article 10 Central enterprises and national large-scale private enterprises shall apply for the construction of a national production-education integration enterprise as a whole, and shall be deployed and implemented by the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education in conjunction with relevant departments. The establishment of a production-education integration enterprise by a subsidiary or branch of the above-mentioned enterprise shall be implemented in accordance with the principle of territorial management.
Chapter IV Support Management Measures
纳入产教融合型企业建设信息储备库的建设培育企业，省级政府要落实国家支持企业参与举办职业教育的各项优惠政策，实行定期跟踪、跟进服务、确保落地；结合开展产教融合建设试点，在项目审批、购买服务、金融支持、用地政策等方面对建设培育企业给予便利的支持。 Article 11: In the construction and cultivation of enterprises incorporated into the information storage bank for the integration of production and education, the provincial government must implement the various preferential policies of the state to support enterprises to participate in vocational education, implement regular tracking, follow-up services, and ensure landing; The pilot construction of production-education integration will provide convenient support to construction and cultivation enterprises in project approval, purchase services, financial support, and land use policies.
进入产教融合型企业认证目录的企业，给予“金融+财政+土地+信用”的组合式激励，并按规定落实相关税收政策。 Article 12 Enterprises that enter the production-education-integrated enterprise certification catalogue are given a combination of "finance + finance + land + credit" incentives, and the relevant tax policies are implemented in accordance with regulations. Incentive policies are linked to enterprises investing in vocational education, receiving student internship training, accepting teachers' post practice, developing in-depth cooperation between schools and enterprises, and building a production-education integration training base. Specific measures will be formulated separately.
进入产教融合型企业认证目录的企业，建立实施推进产教融合工作年报制度，报省级发展改革、教育行政部门备案，并按程序向全社会公示。 Article 13 Enterprises that enter the industry-education-integrated enterprise certification catalogue shall establish and implement an annual report system for advancing the integration of industry-education work, report to the provincial development and reform, and the education administrative department for the record, and publicize to the whole society in accordance with the procedures.
进入产教融合型企业认证目录的企业，每3年由省级发展改革、教育行政部门对其进行资格复核，复核合格的继续确认其产教融合型企业资格，不合格的不再保留产教融合型企业资格。 Article 14 Enterprises that have entered the industry-education-integrated enterprise certification catalog shall be subject to qualification review by the provincial development and reform and education administration departments every three years. If they pass the review, they shall continue to confirm their qualifications for the industry-education integration enterprise. Retain the qualification of industry-education integration enterprise.
进入产教融合型企业认证目录的企业，有下列情况之一的，即取消其资格，且5年内不得再行申报。 Article 15 An enterprise that enters the production-education-integrated enterprise certification catalog shall be disqualified if it has one of the following conditions, and no further application shall be made within 5 years.
1. Falsified in the process of applying for certification, annual report or assessment, and intentionally providing false and false information.
2. Major environmental protection, safety, quality accidents occurred during the qualification period, and there were illegal and illegal business operations.
3. Violating students' personal rights or other legal rights.
4. Included in the list of disciplinary joint punishment targets.
Chapter V Supplementary Provisions
本办法由国家发展改革委、教育部负责解释。 Article 16 The interpretation of these measures rests with the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education.
本办法自发布之日起试行。 Article 17 These measures shall be implemented on a trial basis from the date of promulgation.